DEAC Student Achievement for the Public Form
Participation in Funding Programs:
Rockbridge does not participate in Title IV federal funding. Qualified military veterans may use GI Bill educational benefits to fund their Rockbridge education.
Missouri – As an accredited religious school, Rockbridge Seminary is exempt from oversight by the Missouri Department of Higher Education. Exemption is subject to periodic review of eligibility for continuance.
Rockbridge Seminary is an accredited degree-granting institution of higher learning that exists to develop servant leaders for Christian ministry through quality distance educational experiences that allow them to study and practice without leaving their ministry field.
Areas of Special Focus:
Rockbridge Seminary provides an innovative approach to seminary education that meets the needs of “new paradigm” churches.
Description of Institution:
Rockbridge Seminary offers four academic programs. Each program is designed to help develop servant leaders for Christian ministry through learning experiences that allow them to study and practice without leaving their ministry field.
For the Calendar Year 2022
- Active Students: 97
- Total Number of Graduates: 425
- Graduates from Non-U.S.A. Countries: 25
- Graduation Age Range: 29 to 83
- Average Age at Graduation: 53
- Average Age at Graduation in 2022: 49
- Average Age at Enrollment in 2022: 42
- Average Faculty-to-Student Ratio: 1:9
- Gender: 79% male, 20% female, 1% undeclared
- Marital Status: 4% single, 57% married, 39% undeclared
- Ethnicity/Race: 57% White or Caucasian, 3% Black or African American, 3% Hispanic or Latino, 8% Other, 29% Prefer Not to Answer
- Faith Tradition: 10% Baptist, 21% Southern Baptist, 22% Non-Denominational, 1% Reformed, 5% Other Protestant, 2% Other, 40% No Church Affiliation Indicated
- Seminary-related education debt incurred by graduates: 86% no debt, 7% less than $10,000, 7% $10k to $19k
- Virtual Library – includes subscription to 23,000 e-books, and 8 million EBSCO full text journal articles, 1 million full-text articles from InfoTrac, access to theological journals through Galaxie, and 190 open access theology journals, and other research databases. 150,000 resources through Princeton Theological Commons, Logos Academic Standard Library, 25,000 Bible Studies and Theological Resources through RightNow Media.
For more information on costs go to Tuition and Fees.
- Students achieving their learning goals: 98%
- Students who would recommend their studies to a friend: 98%
- Students who are satisfied with their studies: 98%
- Course completion rate: 97%
- Graduation Rates: 36% M.Div., 42% M.M.L., 33% D.M.S. (These percentages are based on the number of students in a specific cohort who graduate within 1.5 times the full-time program length. Many students take longer to finish their degree than the prescribed time for the program because of their involvement in ministry.)
- Graduates serving in a ministry role: 93%
Filing a Complaint:
A student, professor, or staff member may file a formal complaint with Rockbridge Seminary over any issue that deserves formal investigation, including but not limited to sexual harassment or discrimination. The President of Rockbridge Seminary will receive the complaint and seek resolution within 30 days. If the complaint relates to the President of Rockbridge Seminary, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees will receive the complaint and seek resolution within 30 days.
To file a formal complaint, check here.
A student, professor, or staff member may also file a formal complaint with Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), the accrediting agency for Rockbridge Seminary. To contact DEAC:
Distance Education Accrediting Commission 1101 17th Street N.W., Suite 808 Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone: (202) 234-5100 Website: www.deac.org
If students are dissatisfied with the resolution, a complaint may also be filed with the Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development (DHEWD). For more information, please contact DHEWD at (573) 751-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about filing a complaint through NC-SARA schools, use this link.