Rockbridge students participate in a highly interactive community of learners from all over the world, offering a truly global Kingdom perspective. We’ll help you shape a plan that suits your own personal calling. Your progress will be aided by a local mentor from your own ministry organization.
Log into your course any time of day, when it’s convenient for YOU.
Benefits of Online Learning
The Rockbridge virtual classroom difference doesn’t end there. Consider the following additional benefits of our distance learning seminary:
- Relevant, and custom-designed for the online environment. Rockbridge accredited seminary courses are kept up to date and relevant to today’s ministry context. We do not make you sit through a streaming video of a traditional seminary class in session.
- Weekly learning pathways put you in charge of your own learning, a design appreciated by 21st century adult learners.
- Providing mentoring support and engaging you almost daily as you move along in your learning pathway for that week’s lesson. Our qualified and experienced professors act as guides to your learning experience.
- Join an active, vibrant learning community in every course that motivates, encourages, stimulates, and challenges you. You are not left on your own to do a correspondence course.
- Be free to schedule your learning at a time in the day that is best for you. You are not forced to log-on to your courses at a certain time of the day.
- Apply what you learn immediately. Projects and other assignments are almost always completed within the context of the your church ministry role.
- Participate in your course from anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to the Internet. The virtual classroom does not require downloading software or require intense amounts of internet speed.
- A global student body builds a global Kingdom perspective of what God is doing in the world. You benefit from the ministry perspectives of fellow learners from all over the world.
Totally Online But Never Alone
Rockbridge Seminary’s online learning design is unique, making seminary education accessible and relevant for you.
We offer several programs for different educational needs. Click on a link below to visit a specific program, or compare all four programs.
Each distance education program is designed to help develop servant leaders for Christian ministry through learning experiences that allow you to study and practice without leaving your ministry field.
Decide which degree is best for you.